Meet Dr. Narsete – A Renowned Name of Denver’s Plastic Surgery Industry
The average woman looks in the mirror at least 16 times a day. We do so for different reasons. Some may simply want to admire their reflection in the mirror while others want to check if their makeup is still in place. But most of us look into the mirror to get a sense of reassurance – an assurance that the reality complements the internal image of ourselves. However, aging, a natural phenomenon, can widen the gap between desire and reality, making us look for ways to fill the gap and look the way we desire to look. It can be achieved. All it takes is the right surgical procedure and the right practitioner.
Denver’s plastic surgery landscape has evolved significantly over the past few years, and as a result, the list of best plastic surgeons in Denver continues to grow, but there are certain names that remain highly respected and well-known because of their professional expertise and dedication to deliver the highest-quality services to the patients. Dr. Thomas Narsete is certainly one of them.
Dr. Thomas Narsete – A Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
With over 20 years of experience of performing surgical procedures and a certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Thomas Narsete is one of the most well-known and respected plastic surgery experts in Denver. Over the years, Dr. Narsete has performed countless plastic surgery procedures and has always delivered his promise of utmost safety and efficacy and desired results to his patients.
In addition to running his own private practice that specializes in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Narsete has served several reputable medical institutions, like Porter Adventist Hospital and the Renewal Surgery Center. He was recognized by the Wisconsin Surgical Society for his professional expertise and dedication and membership of various medical societies, including American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons. He has also won an award from the prestigious Patients Choice Award and was named a Top Plastic Surgeon by the International Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Narsete’s Practice Philosophy
With incredible attention to detail, an artistic flare, and a passion to make people look beautiful, Dr. Narsete utilizes his surgical expertise to make the dreams of his patients come true. He intently listens to his patients’ needs and expectations and suggests them the best surgical procedure that can help them achieve their desired look and shape.
Dr. Narsete believes that it takes more than just professional expertise and advanced surgical technology to ensure patient satisfaction. According to him, the results of a plastic surgery and patient satisfaction greatly depend on how well the surgeon comprehends his patients’ needs and then utilizes his experience and skills to conduct the procedure.
Besides running his private practice and working for different hospitals, Dr. Narsete is also actively engaged in philanthropy by helping children from developing countries with physical deformities.
- Notre Dame High School, Niles, IL
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Bachelor of Science, June 1971
- Loyola Stritch Medical School, Maywood, IL
- Doctor of Medicine, December 1974
Post Graduate Medical Education & Training
- Resident (Medicine) Hines Veteran Hospital
Maywood, IL January - July 1975
- Resident (General Surgery) University of Wisconsin
Madison, WI July 1975 - 1979
- Resident (Plastic Surgery) University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM July 1979-1981
- Fellow (Hand Surgery) University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM July - December 1981
- Body Fat Removal
Paris, France September 1984
- Brazilian Buttock Surgery
Park City, Utah
Board Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Plastic Surgery December 2, 1982
- American Cleft Palate Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Oriental Water Color Painting
- President, Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Top Plastic Surgeon, International Association of Plastic Surgeons (2013)
- Patients Choice Award, Vitals.com (2012)
- Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com (2012)
- Wisconsin Surgical Society, September 1997, 1st Place
- Porter Adventist Hospital - Denver, CO
- Renewal Surgery Center - Lone Tree, CO
- Regional Representative for Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, 1990
- Treasurer, Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, 1991
- President, Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, 1994
- Representative, Council of State and Regional Societies, 1994 - 1997
- Gastric Ulceration in Patient Receiving Intrahepatic Infusion of 5-FU: Annals of Surgery, Vol. 186
- Narsete, T., et al. “Neurological Toxicity of Cephalothin in Renal Failure Patients.” Annals of Internal Medicine
- Narsete, T., et al. “Pressure Sores.” American Family Physician, Vol. 28, No. 3. P 135-39.
- Narsete, T., et al. “Hand Infections from Human Saliva.” Orth. Review Vol. XII, presented to the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Dallas, TX. 1982.
- Narsete, T., et al. “Anatomic design of a sensate plantar flap.” Annals of Plastic Surgery, Vol. 38
- Narsete, T., et al. “Rotation advancement in traumatic upper lip ectropion.” Annals of Plastic Surgery, Vol. 39.
- Narsete, T., et al. “V-Y advancement flap in upper-lip reconstruction.” Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Vol. 105, No. 7.
- Narsete, T., Ersek, R. “Lip augmentation in conjunction with facelift: preliminary experience with a new permanent implant.” Aesthet Surg J.
- Narsete, T., et al. “Further Experiences with Permafacial Implants for Lip Augmentation: A Review of 100 Implants.”
- Thomas Narsete “Endoscopic carbon dioxide laser assisted endoscopic forehead lift.” Journal of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Vol. 4 Issue 4 9.1198.
- Narsete, T., et al. “Large Volume Liposuction and the Prevention of Type II diabetes: a preliminary report.” Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Vol 36, p 438-42.
Thomas Narsete - Artist's Touch
Dr. Narsete has over 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. Oriental Art is one of his hobbies, which is on exhibit in his office. Here are some samples of Dr. Narsete's watercolors.